Cleanoz Easy is the only sanitary, battery-operated baby nasal aspirator that makes use of disposable reservoir tips.
- watch the video
THE SANITARY NASAL ASPIRATOR FOR BABIES
- Cleanoz Easy Nasal Aspirator Kit was developed by a Pediatric Ear, Nose & Throat doctor for the special needs of newborns, infants and toddlers.
- The innovative, ergonomic design makes it convenient and sanitary for parents to clean their baby’s nose.
- Cleanoz is the first and only electric nasal aspirator to use disposable reservoir nozzles.
- The disposable tips have been specially designed to eliminate bacteria build-up inside the mechanism, helping to protect infants and newborns from potentially harmful germs.
- Cleanoz uses only one reservoir tip per day.
- The same Cleanoz Nasal Aspirator may be used on multiple babies, but with a different nozzle tip for each baby.
Cleanoz Nozzle Replacement
NO CROSS CONTAMINATION,
NO CLEANUP AFTER EACH USE
- Disposable, sanitary, NAMSA-tested nozzles.
- Save time, since there’s no need to clean the aspirator after each use.
- Flexible silicone nozzle tips are gentle enough for delicate infants and young children.
- Uses only ONE nozzle per baby per day
- Insert a new disposable reservoir nozzle into the Cleanoz nasal aspirator.
- Place a few drops of saline solution on baby’s nostril to loosen secretions. Cover the easy-empty hole located at the bottom of the transparent tank with your fingertip. Then hold down the ON/OFF button for a few seconds to suck out the nasal secretions. Cleanoz will stop automatically when the reservoir is full.
Empty the reservoir over a tissue by uncovering the easy-empty hole.
- Repeat steps 1-3 for the other nostril. One disposable reservoir nozzle may be reused for the same baby during the same day. Dispose of the nozzle after use or at the end of the day.
Note: To re-use the disposable reservoir nozzle throughout the same day, rinse the nozzle thoroughly by sucking in clean water from a glass or cup immediately after use and emptying the water (seen in step 3). Then clean the cone-shaped tip with an antiseptic wipe. Caution: Never use the same reservoir nozzle on more than one child and do not use the same nozzle tip overnight.
Cleanoz Easy Features
- Nozzle tips have been tested by the North American Science Association Inc. (NAMSA).
- Cone-shaped nozzles prevent deep penetration into the nasal passages.
- Flexible nozzles are soft and comfortable.
- No cross-contamination, so germs cannot be transmitted.
- No mucus build-up.
- New "Easy Emptying" feature:
Empty the reservoir in seconds, allowing the reuse of your Cleanoz immediately.
- Nasal aspiration is quick, gentle and effective.
Easy to use
- Ergonomically designed.
- Can be operated with only one hand.
- Designed for both right and left-handed users.
- Uses only one disposable nozzle tip per day.
watch the video
Cleanoz® Nasal Aspirator Kit™ is FDA listed. It also complies with the FCC, Canadian Health and EC class II A requirements.
Please visit www.lifenest.ca to learn about how the Lifenest® Sleep System helps prevent Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS) and Flat Head Syndrome (Plagiocephaly).